Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. It was a great day here at the Babin's. Jason took the day off so that he could work a wedding tonight at church, so it was a nice break from the daily grind and time for him and I to enjoy time together. We are not the giving cards, flowers, chocolates or any gifts for that matter kind of people. Well maybe I should clarify that I am not much a of gift receiver. I know that Jason would love to give gifts to me to show me just how much he loves me, but I honestly don't need any kind of gift to know that my husband loves me. He shows me each and every day how much he loves me. If I were to get flowers, I would rather it be a special occasion in his opinion, rather than the card company telling me its a special day. More of a I was thinking of you rather than its your birthday or our anniversary or even Valentine's Day. I know, I am a spoil sport, but it is what it is!

I have never been one that received gifts well. I have personal reasons for why I am a bad gift receiver. I really just don't like surprises.

So with that, I hope everyone had a very nice Valentine's Day and just remember that God loves you every day, so we should love everyone every day as well!

God Bless!

No comments: