Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Letting God Lead!

I have been approached by the ladies of the L.I.G.H.T. ministry to become the Photo Journalism/Publicity Committee Head. I of course, willing accepted the possibility to get to know the ladies of the church. As a new member to First Baptist Church of Griffith, it gives me the opportunity to interact with more of the ladies, than had I just been a member. My first major task is to start interviews with approximately 5 ladies, hopefully more, for the ladies banquet on April 28th. The goal is to meet with all the ladies and interview them. I am a confident woman, but we shall see. After that, my priority is to advertise, advertise, advertise all of the ladies events! We hope to get more of the ladies in the church involved and to join in the fun that is L.I.G.H.T! I go where God leads! I love serving Him and watching Him work in my life! To God be the glory! May I just be a humble servant! I also learned this week what L.I.G.H.T. represents. Ladies Intentionally Going Helping Touching = L.I.G.H.T. AND Always remembering to do "Something for Him" and "Something for Us". Pretty awesome to be apart of a group that is focused on the Harvest as Pastor Scott is currently teaching us! Its amazing what happens when we let God lead us!

No comments: