Friday, December 12, 2008

Excited! Part Two

So Jason just informed me that our set for the Christmas Musical is nearly finished! That means, Jacoba and I can stay home tonight, I can work on my budget for church and get my Christmas cards started and work on the piles of laundry forming in the basement! I know, I am totally lame, but to take a break from the craziness of the musical is a blessing. That also means that once dress rehearsal is over tomorrow, Jason, Jacoba and I can go home for a little RnR before Jason and I have to leave for my company Christmas party that I actually get to attend because we got the set completed!

I am also excited because our Musical is Sunday. The kids have been practicing so hard for Sunday night, that is will be truly awesome to see them perform it for an audience! On that same note, I am excited that the Musical is Sunday so that it will be complete and we can have a little down time from the busy prep of a show. We don't start our next show until February 1st. That gives us about a month and half to relax! YEAH!!!!

I am also excited because Christmas is just 13 days away! Jacoba is so excited and I can't wait to see your face on Christmas morning! I can't wait to see Chelsea and Matthew either, but as many of you know Jacoba is very dramatic in her everyday life and she is only more dramatic when she receives gifts! It is hilarious to say the least!

No comments: