Friday, December 12, 2008

Jacoba is just priceless!

Ok, so I had to share this. Last night Jacoba and I finally had the chance to decorate our Christmas Tree. We have lots of ornaments, so this is a long process. When I got to Jacoba's first Christmas Ornament from my mom and step-dad Jacoba looked at me all excited! She said "Mommy that is my very first Christmas Ornament!" Now she is only 4 years old and was only 5 months at her first Christmas, how in the world does this child know that was her first Christmas ornament! The only thing I can think of, is that over the last three Christmas' I must have said this is your first ornament each time I had her put it on the tree! Which that alone shocks me, because that means that child remembers that from last Christmas! Amazing is all I can say!

While we were decorating, she kept telling me that we have the most bootyful Christmas tree every! Yes, she says booty at the beginning of beautiful! This would be why I can hardly get anything done in the evenings! That girl keeps me on my toes and keeps me laughing the whole time!

No comments: