Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Musical Wrap Up!

Last night was the Christmas Musical and all I can say is that it was a great success and how proud of all of the kids I am! The kids did such a great job! I just want to say thank you to all the kids and their parents. Without the parents bringing the kids we would not have a show to put on!

We will be watching the video next weekend during class, which is always a fun time for the kids. We have a little party and this year the kids will be watching it on the big screen. I am sure they will all feel like movie stars! I hope to have pictures from the show up soon and hopefully Jason will have the video ready in a week or two for those that are interested!

Now that the show is over, life can slow down a little bit. I have to do my laundry and Christmas cards. I look forward to a little down town, enjoying the holiday season with Jacoba and Jason. We are also looking forward to Christmas Eve, when we pick up Chelsea and Matthew and they get to stay with us for nearly two weeks. Jacoba misses her brother and sister very much right now and next Wednesday can't get here soon enough!

Merry Christmas Everyone and I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!

No comments: