Friday, December 12, 2008

Jealous!

Ok, so I hate to admit this, but it is how I feel. I am totally jealous of Chelsea and Matthew. At the same time, I am so excited for them. Tomorrow they will be on their way down to Disney World. This will be Matthew's first time and Chelsea's second time. Chelsea was four when she went the first time and remembers going, but does not remember much about the visit. They are at good ages now to enjoy it. Matthew being 9 and Chelsea being 12, they should have a great time. I so hope that they and their mother and her family have a great time on this family trip.

My jealous comes from being 28 years old and having never been to Disney World. I don't begrudge Chelsea and Matthew this memorable trip that all kids hope that they will be able to do. I was one of those children that wanted to go to Disney, but never had the chance. I know someday that I will be able to go, I just hope that it is not when I am taking my Grandkids!

I hope Chelsea and Matthew a wonderful trip and someday my wish will come true! LOL

No comments: