Friday, October 10, 2008

Dancing with the Stars!

Ok, so I have to admit, I love the show. Although at the moment, I am a little offended. I think some of the stars are great dancers and deserve to be on the show, but all I can say is Cloris Leachman is not one of them! I think she is offensive and her behavior on a family show is out of line. I give her a lot of credit, I hope at 82 I can even think about dancing! Her language is out of control and after she dances, she thinks the show is completely about her. They always run over, because they cannot reign her in. The judges and the hosts don't even know how to react, it is just sad that a woman her age thinks that the only way she can get a laugh is making a complete fool of herself. I have to say that the next few weeks will be long on the show. Rocco will go this coming week and all I can say is I hope Cloris goes the following week.

I guess you could say, I just need to get this off my chest!

No comments: