Friday, October 24, 2008

Too Cute!

So last night was dance night! As always, the kids are too funny to watch. 10 to 15 4 and 5 years olds giving the teacher and her assistant a run for their money! The parents cannot help but laugh the whole time because I think the teacher actually teaches about 15 minutes of the 30 minutes! Hopefully as the year goes along it will get easier!

Well last night the teacher show us the dance costume the kids will be wearing! Very cute! It looks like they will be doing a throw back number to the 20s and 30s. The girls will be wearing little flapper dresses! Of course it is in my favorite color! BRIGHT PINK!!!!! NOT, pink is my least favorite color, but it will make Jacoba happy as it is one of her favorite colors!

Jason and I can't wait until next Thursday, it is parent night and we get to see her current routine performed! It looks cute as well. Jacoba runs around the house singing the song "Kickin it country, I got my hat, I got my boots! Kickin' it country! Kickin' it country!" It repeats a lot or at least Jacoba sings it like it repeats a lot. It will be interesting to see the whole song put together! I can't wait!

No comments: