Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes!

Ok, so Jacoba can say some doseys! Well last night she got Jason. As usual, I was driving home, talking to Jason on the phone while he was making dinner. Jacoba was in rare form wanting to talk to him continuously! She kept coming in asking what he was doing, what he was making. Finally he got a little frustrated of saying he was making dinner and telling her what exactly he was making for the tenth time. He started to respond with nothing. She walked over and said well your making something. He responded with nothing for you! She walked away a little stunned and a few seconds later came back saying, you have to share daddy! He told her that he did not, again stunning her. She finally comes back into the kitchen and very calm and collected looks at Jason and says, "Daddy, Jesus says that you have to share with me!" Jason stood there in complete shock! He was silent, so she walked back into the living room and started watching TV. I was laughing hysterically! I finally told him, she got ya! You can't argue with logic like that! Those are the moments when you can feel good about yourself and the teaching that you are doing!

1 comment:

My Kids Mom said...

That's why I love my Jacoba! She's a spunky little one! Don't tell anyone she's my favorite!