Friday, January 16, 2009

Cold Day!

I have to laugh that the kids have school off today! In the past Jason and I have discussed with Chelsea how we had days off from school because it was too cold! She laughed and said there is no way schools would close for the cold now. Now mind you, part of the response is because her mother thought that and the other part is because other kids have said it would never happen. So here I sit laughing, because sure enough there is a "cold day." Just because it has not happened yet, does not mean it won't happen! Over the last 7 or so years, there have not been any days quite this cold to warrant a "cold day." I promise, I will be nice and not do the I told ya so! Can you imagine how painful it must have been for my mom giving birth to me this big, because some days I think Chelsea thinks I was born yesterday! I guess someday when I am old and grey, she will see that I have a brain!

No comments: