Friday, January 23, 2009

Random

So it is 3:20 on Friday, January 23rd and we are about to have a "cake party" here at my soon to be ex-office. We have cake parties for people's birthday. I always share my "cake party" with a co-worker Lorraine because our birthdays are 6 days apart. Today is our cake party. I have a feeling it will also be a little going away party as well since next week my office manager will be on vacation and will not be able to plan anything. Can I say I am dreading this event? I hate being the center of attention and I can already figure that I will be the focus of conversation. I know for some of you that may seem strange. Yes, I love to sing and I love being on stage worshiping my Heavenly Father! It is such an awesome feeling, but to me, the focus should not be on me and my voice, but on worshiping God! Maybe that is why it is different for me! Anyways, here I go, off to the cake party! I guess I will have to give an update once the party is over!

No comments: