Thursday, January 8, 2009

Concentration!

I have to admit that I am having a hard time concentrating here at work today and I am sure it will be that way as long as I am still here. I want to be looking for a job, so I have been spending most of my time looking through monster, careerbuilder, michigan works and other sites seeing whats out there. Really there is not a whole lot since Michigan's economy is in the dumps. On top of that I am spending a lot of time in prayer. I pray that I find a job, but I also pray for the firm that I currently work for, these hard times are really affecting the office and I just hope that they can stay the course.

My distractions also come in waves of the other secretaries pity. I don't want pity. God has a plan for me and I am not scared. I know that they feel bad because I am leaving and they still have jobs, but it is not there fault and it is not something they can control.

Eventually I will find the job that God wants me in and it will fit like a glove. Until that time, I will be distracted and just go through the motions of my limited days here at NTA.

No comments: